Friday, September 4, 2015



Alright.




My name is Jalen Josef Izrael. I was born in May 8, 2001 at Cleveland Clinic. I've lived in Cleveland my entire life and I've only been out of the state a few times for visiting my friend and my father. The relationship between my mother and father was, and still is, a problem that I'm in the middle of. You often have to "choose sides" not in a literal sense but in a sense of who you'll listen to majorly.

I currently attend Design Lab Early High School, which you probably know considering the person reading this is most likely Gill or one of his friends he's given context to about said blog. I don't really plan on making friends at the school, but keeping acquaintances throughout the high school years. I put forth effort to not remember names.


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment